- The Domestic Violence Statute and Pop Culture – New Jersey State Bar Association Mid-Year Meeting – Madrid, Spain – Oct. 2017
- Top Ten Family Law Cases – ICLE Family Law Summer Institute – New Brunswick, New Jersey – July 2017
- Attorney Ethics in Family Law – New Jersey State Bar Association 2017 Annual Convention – Atlantic City, New Jersey – May 2017
- Hot Tips In Family Law – New Jersey Institute of Continuing – New Brunswick, New Jersey – Legal Education – November 2016
- Custody and Relocation – Top 40: Matrimonial Law’s Greatest Hits – New Brunswick, New Jersey – April 2016
Tanya L. Freeman has earned the respect of her peers in the legal community and the trust of clients with cases involving divorce, family law, child custody, child support, alimony and domestic violence. It is with great honor that she has been selected by the Hudson County Bar Association as Family Lawyer of the Year for 2016.