New Jersey Family Law Attorneys
Providing the attentive, effective legal support you need
When facing legal issues that impact your family’s future, it’s easy to become confused and frustrated. Fortunately, you do not have to face these issues alone. By retaining a dedicated New Jersey family law attorney, you can eliminate much of the worry associated with your situation and explore your legal options with confidence. Tanya L. Freeman is committed to helping families find resolutions to a wide range of legal matters, including divorce, child custody and child support, and alimony, with a reputation for providing the innovative guidance clients need to ease their emotional burden and move forward in a positive way.
Complete solutions to a wide range of family law issues
Tanya L. Freeman has the knowledge and skill needed to help you address a number of legal issues, including:
- Divorce: Tanya L. Freeman takes a comprehensive approach to divorce representation designed to help you traverse the legal process as painlessly as possible. Throughout your divorce proceedings, our attorneys offer the strategic guidance you need to make informed decisions at every step. Whether you are undergoing a contentious divorce or a more amicable one, Tanya L. Freeman will work to help move you forward with your new life as quickly as possible.
- Child custody and visitation: One of the top priorities of divorcing parents is child custody and visitation. When attempting to provide your children with a safe and healthy environment, it is important to set realistic expectations and keep their best interests in mind. Tanya L. Freeman can offer the support you need to understand your legal options, and to ensure that your voice is heard on all matters relating to your children.
- Child support: The question of child support is often difficult to deal with, especially when your former spouse is fighting to avoid his or her financial responsibilities. Fortunately, New Jersey state law provides guidance in determining child support payments, helping to reduce some of the frustration and infighting related to this matter.
- Alimony: New Jersey law recognizes the concept of alimony, also called spousal support. If you have sacrificed your career or education to care for your household, you may be entitled to support from your former spouse. Tanya L. Freeman can provide guidance to divorcing clients seeking alimony payments.
- Domestic Violence: A victim of domestic violence may pursue an emergency protective order. The judge may include provisions that keep the alleged perpetrator from returning to the premises. Contact domestic violence Attorney Tanya L. Freeman immediately for dedicated representation.
Whatever your specific family law issues may be, Tanya L. Freeman will make every effort to shoulder your legal burdens and shield you from unnecessary emotional and financial turmoil. Freeman and her staff have earned a reputation as compassionate communicators who provide highly responsive service throughout the legal process.
Let Our New Jersey Family Law Attorneys Protect Your Best Interests
Tanya L. Freeman and her team of experienced New Jersey family law attorneys understand how difficult it is to deal with legal issues that impact your family. We know from experience how important it is to resolve these issues quickly and effectively, and take great care to address every detail of your family’s legal concerns. Schedule a consultation in our Parsipanny or Jersey City office today.